CURRENT HOURS AND LOCATIONS:
Every Saturday: 9:00am - 1:00pm:
United Church of Christ
11245 LOVR (across from middle school)
On our wish list:
New underwear and socks for men and women;
gently used clean T-shirts, jeans, shorts, hoodies & jackets;
sleeping bags, tents, tarps, backpacks & gift cards for eateries
THANKS TO ALL WHO COME BY AND DONATE -
WE HAVE THE ONLY DRIVE THROUGH IN TOWN!
A bit of sanity in their lives
A 501(c)3 charitable nonprofit organization. Tax ID 46-0526292
copyright © 2015 HOPE’S VILLAGE OF SLO.
All rights reserved.
Santa Margarita, CA 93453
Help us create
on the Central Coast of California
Always lots of food on the braii!
Veterinarian looking over guest's dog
THANKS! to everyone who helps ~
* Our generous donors and dedicated volunteers;
* United Church of Christ for our site, water & power;
* Christie of the Sandwich Ministry in Morro Bay;
* Edna Bakery for baked goods;
* Paul's Dry Cleaners who launders our towels;
* Honey Huts of Cambria;
* Quaglino's for the new roof on our storage shed;
* Presbyterian Church who will soon be supplying new undergarments.
We are so pleased to have all volunteers ~ no one receives pay!