Always food on the braii!
Three shower guests relaxing for a bit
THANKS! to everyone ~
* CARLEY - OUR OPERATIONS MANAGER (805-806-0994)
* Our generous donors and dedicated volunteers;
* United Church of Christ for our site, water & power;
* Paul for BBQ'ing every Saturday;
* Jo the RN for providing pedicures;
* Edna Bakery for baked goods;
* Paul's Dry Cleaners who launders our towels;
* Harvey's Honey Huts of Cambria for removing our black water;
* SLO Food Bank for no-cook to-go bags;
* Quaglino's for the new roof on our storage shed;
* Presbyterian Church who supplies new undergarments;
* Jeff Eckles who gives haircuts when he can;
* Father Michael for donating lots of new socks!
Type your paragraph here.
CURRENT HOURS AND LOCATIONS:
Every Saturday (rain or shine): 9:00am - 1:00pm:
SLO United Church of Christ
11245 LOVR (next to golf course - across from middle school)
On our wish list:
New underwear and socks for men and women;
gently used clean T-shirts, jeans, hoodies & jackets;
gift cards to Big 5 for new shoes, sleeping bags,
tents, tarps, rain jackets, backpacks; gift cards for eateries
THANKS TO ALL WHO COME BY AND DONATE -
WE HAVE THE ONLY DRIVE THROUGH IN TOWN!
A bit of rest and relaxation in their lives
Help us create
on the Central Coast of California
A 501(c)3 charitable nonprofit organization. Tax ID 46-0526292
copyright © 2015 HOPE’S VILLAGE OF SLO.
All rights reserved.
Santa Margarita, CA 93453