CURRENT HOURS AND LOCATIONS:
Every Saturday: 9:00am - 1:00pm:
United Church of Christ
11245 LOVR (across from middle school)
On our wish list:
New underwear and socks for men and women;
gently used clean T-shirts, jeans, shorts, hoodies & jackets;
sleeping bags, tents, tarps, backpacks & gift cards for eateries
THANKS TO ALL WHO COME BY AND DONATE -
WE HAVE THE ONLY DRIVE THROUGH IN TOWN!
A bit of sanity in their lives
THANKS! to everyone who helps ~
* Our generous donors and dedicated volunteers;
* United Church of Christ for our site, water & power;
* Christie of the Sandwich Ministry in Morro Bay;
* Edna Bakery for baked goods;
* Paul's Dry Cleaners who launders our towels;
* Honey Huts of Cambria;
* Quaglino's for the new roof on our storage shed;
* Presbyterian Church who will soon be supplying new undergarments.
We are so pleased to have all volunteers ~ no one receives pay!
Help us create
on the Central Coast of California
A 501(c)3 charitable nonprofit organization. Tax ID 46-0526292
copyright © 2015 HOPE’S VILLAGE OF SLO.
All rights reserved.
Santa Margarita, CA 93453
Veterinarian looking over guest's dog
Always lots of food on the braii!